PMT/NEET Courses

TThe National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is an entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study graduate medical course and dental course in government or private medical colleges and dental colleges respectively in India, As per regulations framed under the Indian Medical Council Act-1956 as amended in 2018 and the Dentists Act-1948 as amended in 2018, NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG), 2018 (NEET-UG-2018) will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry.

NEET 2018 was successfully organized across 132 cities in more than 2255 exam centers on 6th May. Most of the students rated the difficulty level of exam as moderate to difficult. Physics was the toughest section followed by Chemistry and Biology. NEET 2018 Result is likely to be declared online on or before June 05, 2018. The official answer key will be also issued by CBSE, tentatively in the third week of May. It is the most sought-after medical entrance exam in the country conducted for admission to several undergraduate programs. Since its re-introduction in 2016, NEET has become the centralized entrance exam for admission into all the MBBS and BDS colleges approved by MCI/DCI in the country, except AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER-UG. MCI is responsible for managing counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats while state medical boards/counselling authorities manage admission to remaining 85% state quota seats.

Request a Call Back

Leave your details and we'll contact you